LOL!  Shamon

I feel the same about the global memorial with the MJ statues - letting
them bury MJ in private
what a circus!  but, alas, it was the family that ran the show

MEK

Fred Heutte <ph...@sunlightdata.com> wrote on 07/08/2009 01:49:49 AM:

> My friend Keith Knight:
>
> http://www.salon.com/comics/knig/2009/07/08/knig/
>
> The backstory: after many years in San Francisco, he got married
> to a woman from Germany, moved to LA and had a kid...
>
> fh
>

> -----------------
> >
> >Thought I would share this excellent tribute to Michael by Kirk
> Degiorgio. Lots of early Motown Jackson 5 classics
> and solo MJ songs. RIP Michael.
> >
> >http://redbullmusicacademyradio.com/shows/1636/
> >
> >down low music
> >http://downlowmusic.org

Disclaimer
The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and
confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are
copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited.  When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information
contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and
conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.