I'd love to have me a Groovetech t-shirt just to show how flippin' old
skool I am
;-)

MEK

http://www.beatportbrandshop.com/?utm_campaign=bp_brandshop_launch_111009

> The most interesting thing to deconstruct here is the price.  They're
> paying about $7 per shirt delivered, and charging $24 (and $28 for
> women, which is rank discrimination imho), which means they're selling
> Design and Image here, not just trying to promote their business.  Are
> there really people out there who think it's worth a $15-20 premium to
> have a shirt advertising that they buy downloads from Beatport?
>
> And I'll pre-respond -- yes I know respected 313-ers work at Beatport
> now, and I know it's not really about Detroit techno.  It just vexed
> me.
>

> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Disclaimer
The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and
confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are
copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited.  When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information
contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and
conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.