http://www.discogs.com/release/134029

this was one of the first "techno" cassettes that i bought.  i was so
puzzled for so long because of the goofy title: “Trance Tekno
Express.” I definitely sought out other trance comps for a while
before I realized that the awesome Detroit Techno on that mix is not
what most of the world calls trance, even in the early 90s. Argh.

cool mix kent.  thanks!

--
peace,

frank