On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 2:36 PM, Klaas-Jan Jongsma <grand...@mac.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just wanted to announce that we just released a new EevoNext and we are
> bringing back the dead (well a figure of speech, he is still very much alive
> ;-)) this time:
>
> Wladimir M. - Electronic Muzique
>
> With a remix from yours trully, electronic muzique is running through my
> mind, is it running through yours as well? For sound clips, check the
> eevolute website:
>
> http://www.eevolute.com/release/electronic-muzique.html
>
> Feedback is very much appreciated!
> Thanks,
>
> KJ

Excellent remix you did on there, KJ. One of my faves of the last month:
Andrew Duke Cognition Audioworks Halifax NS Canada
March 2010 chart
01 Andrew Duke--Grandfather (Matt Chester remix) (Open Concept)
02 Anthony "Shake" Shakir--Frictionalism (Rush Hour)
03 Dan Curtin--Lifeblood (Mobilee)
04 Octave One--The Greater Good (430 West)
05 Various--Remix Sampler Vol. 1 (Night Vision)
06 The Black Dog--CCTV Nation (Redshape Analog mix) (Soma)
07 Mirko Loco--Love Harmonic (Carl Craig Soundscape mix) (Cadenza)
08 Tevo Howard--Crystal Republic (Hour House Is Your Rush)
09 Aufgang--Barock (Robert Hood remix) (Infine)
10 Reade Truth--Let's Go To New York Instead (Brennan Green remix) (Wurst)

other releases I'm also diggin' (in no particular order):
San Proper--Sex Drive Rhythm EP (Dekmantel)
Wladimir M.--Electronic Muzique (The Moderator remix) (EevoNext)
Smacs & Patrick Kong--Offside (Andrew Duke's Dubside mix) (VIMtech)
DJ 3000 & Esteban Adame--Heritage (Nomadico remix) (Motech)
Various--Nothing But Love Songs (Palette)
Acid Junkies--Classix I (Acid Junkies)
Itokim--Sunlight (Solab remix) (Seventh Sign)
Birds & Souls--Birds & Souls (Spectral Sound)
Various--Making Contact (Minus)
Nufrequency ft Ben Onono--Fallen Hero (Motor City Drum Ensemble remix) (Rebirth)
Itokim & Ben Businovski--Permanence (Itinerant)
Marcel Dettmann--Remixed (Ostgun Ton)
Abe Duque ft Blake Baxter--Disco Nights (Jay Haze remix) (Process)
Kenneth James Gibson ft Kelly Johnston--Something In The Way (Culprit)
Hutton Drive--Chord Memories (Seventh Sign)
Hans Bouffmyhre--Mutant (Bjoern Stolpmann remix) (Affin)
Tomi Chair--Deep Love Conversation (The Parallel remix) (Static)
K-Bana--Chemistry (Night Drive)
DJ Mourad--Urban Tactics (Minimal Soul)
Overcast Sound--Untitled 12 (Untitled & After)
Neroh Wassa--Winter Heat (Miniatura)
Lusine--Twilight (Jeff Samuel remix) (Ghostly International)
Alex Smoke--Lux (Hum + Haw)
Miguel Puente--La Vox (Dialtone)
Erik Sumo Band--Disco In My Head (Anorganik dub) (Chi)
Pete Grove--No Relief (Arthur Oskan remix) (Thoughtless)
Jason Fine--Many To Many (Ben Klock remix) (Kontra)
Various--Soul Of Brazil Vol. 1 (Leporelo)
Hard Ton--Flawless (Snuff Crew remix) (Permanent Vacation)
Mikael Stavostrand ft Big Bully--No Turning Back (Mos Ferry)
Herman--April Skies (Fine Art)
Eddie C--Wonderful Dub (Karat)
Hijacker Stick--Down South (Bombis)
Black Lychees--Three (Shufflemood)
Anonym--Geile Muziek (Sushitech)
D'Julz--Rotondo (Circus Company)
Jaime Read--Never The Future (Elektrosouls)

--
http://soundcloud.com/andrewdukecognitionaudio
http://myspace.com/andrewduke