You always do 'good list' Robin and Jason. Cheers.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Pinning [mailto:robin.pinn...@me.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 8:36 AM
To: 313 List
Subject: Re: (313) Nice 313 style tracks

On 5 May 2010, at 08:24, ja...@iridite.com wrote:

> He did a Mix for the online magazine Fact here in the UK - don't think
> I was that impressed at the time but I'll maybe revisit it.

The Third Ear release that's coming up has a track that works for me (Ghosten).

The Aidy's Girls a Computer and the Dr. Girlfriend track are other good'uns.

> There's a new Oliver Who Factory thing coming on Planet E by the way -
> if you like their stuff it's great - epic, swirling and off beat in
> equal measures (might be ruined by the keyboard Saxaphone riffs for
> some!!) it's pretty different from most other Planet E releases I can
> think of in recent times.

I love Oliver WHo Factory. That Planet E 12 is a bit of a return for the label
too.

> Didn't see any chat on the Eddie Fowlkes 12 that came out a few weeks
> ago either - "Let my nuts hang".  Great chugging Detroit House with
> all of Eddie's catchy riffs playing off each other over immaculate
> House beats.

Must check that ta.

> I wouldn't say there is a huge amount of music coming out of Detroit
> that's being missed at the moment on the list but it does surprise me
> occasionally when stuff like that doesn't merit a post.  Everybody is
> busy I suppose!

We don't discuss much to be fair but, yeah, we're all busy.

FXHE (inc that ace Kai Alce 7"), Tevo Howard, All the new Theo stuff that's
about to land, new Moodymann 12, those Rick Wilhite/Vibes 12s, Boo Williams 12
(of Residual tracks), new Gene Hunt..

:)

robin...