ASR presents, “As You Like It: Our 13-Year Family Reunion and Closing Party”

Location
Saturday, September 25, 2010
East Bay location
11pm until late

Main Room

Daniel Bell (Accelerate, 7th City, Tresor, Perlon//Berlin)
DVS1 (Klockworks, Timefog, Transmat, Minneapolis)
Christina Chatfield (As You Like It, Beretta Grey, Klectik Records)
mossmoss (As You Like It, Nightlight Music, RCP)
George Cochrane (ASR, Prismatic)

Downbeat/Upbeat Lounge

Mike Bee vs. Joe Rice (Amoeba//San Francisco, CFC, FnF)
Charlie Hustle (Adventures in Success/San Francisco)
Jason Short – LIVE/DJ Hybrid (Auralism)
Orestes (ASR, CFC)
Jahsh (ASR, CFC)

Sound: Opus Audio & Know:Audio

Lights: Radiant Atmosphere

Visuals: Koolik Visuals (Detroit), ocul8r (FnF)

A group of friends on the Monterey Peninsula launched ASR 13 years
ago. Over the years, that group of friends has grown and changed, as
have the scope and reach of our parties. We’ve produced countless free
parties in the park, loft parties in both San Francisco and Oakland;
and hosted numerous club nights in San Francisco, several renegade
outdoor night parties and one campout. We’ve had guests from near and
abroad, slowly building a strong stable of ASR family DJs.

Our love for throwing top-notch parties not simply to our own liking,
but “As You Like It,” provided us with a backbone shaped by the music
community itself that kept the music current and the production among
the best in the Bay Area. The relationships that we’ve built are
life-long, yet the production company is coming to an end. We’ve
transitioned into other places in life that no longer afford us the
time or energy to produce the same quality of events together.

We’re excited to invite you back, one last time, to help us celebrate
our 13-year anniversary that promises to deliver on all levels. Please
join us as we close this chapter of our lives together on a high note.

TICKETS
Limited pre-sales: $15, until sold out.
Pre-sales: $20, until sold out.
Door tickets: $25

CONTACT
More info to follow soon, as well as pre-sales available here:
http://www.asr-family.com/
--
Best,
Jeremy