he just moved from amsterdam to berlin
& new made up sound single on delsin next month
:-)

Op 5-9-2010 12:27, Tristan Watkins schreef:
His first A Made Up Sound record was on Philpot, before any of the 2562
stuff. Discogs tells me he did Broken Beat stuff before that as well. Anyone
heard any of that?

-----Original Message-----
From: kent williams [mailto:chaircrus...@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 September 2010 12:10
To: list 313
Subject: (313) kindred spirit -- 2562

Dave Huisman Mix for LWE w/interview:
http://bit.ly/cD77zM

LWE: Who, or what records specifically, are really floating your boat when
it comes to techno and house?

2562: Oh man… I could talk about this all day. I gotta name Rick Wade.
Whenever I’m in a bad mood I can put his beats on, bop my head and instantly
feel better. That’s powerful. Shake, always. Frictional is how every artist
run label should be, uncompromising and unpredictable. Paperclip People and
69, NWAQ, Shed, Pepe Bradock, Andrès.