Tonight's Wild Kingdom set started out with a failure, trying to mesh Tones on Tail with some other CD tunes (I was tired - maybe later). Instead, I reached for Dapayk and Padberg, and the set flowed far more naturally from there. I'm including some recent grabs from the local used record store, including castoff gems from Rephlex, Psst, Traum Schallplatten, and others. I have a new trainee joining me tonight, and it's fundraiser time again, so I'll be busy. Last week's set is viewable at http://www.kfjc.org/music/playlist.php?i=36292 .

Limited time archives for all shows on KFJC (including this one) are available at http://www.kfjc.org/broadcast_archives/ . These are "rolling archives", available for two weeks after any given show. My shows are listed under "Goodwrench". Send comments and suggestions to i...@kfjc.org .

"The Wild Kingdom" airs on KFJC-FM 89.7, Saturday night/Sunday Morning, 12A-3A (8A-10A GMT). Potential listeners outside the San Francisco Bay area can find a webcast at http://www.kfjc.org/netcast/index.php . Present and past Wild Kingdom playlists are also archived at kfjc.org. You can also check out archived playlists from my first KFJC show "Just Desserts" that was on Fridays 10P-2A from 1992 through 1999. Archived playlists exist for that show starting from Fall 1995 to New Year's Eve 1999/2000, so you can see what what I'm up to these days is pretty much consistent with what I was up to all along.

If you do tune in (especially via the web), please take a little time to let me know your locale. I'm also interested in promo music from all over and in promoting local (San Francisco Bay area) techno-type events. If you want to do some promotion for an event, contact the KFJC promotions department at pr...@kfjc.org to arrange ticket giveaways and/or to send information for inclusion in our concert outlook. Thanks to those who have sent promo music so far.

Regards,

Richard Hester
"Mr. Goodwrench"
"The Wild Kingdom"