I have to put my vote in for Aqua Worm Hole... when those bubbling
appegiated lead synth comes in, transports your mind to another level
(another Drexciya ref there for the spotters)... oh and that stepped
bassline carries that track all the way thru.

Oh and Sighting In The Abyss is something else, almost new wave... was
a great way to finish off that Aquatic Invasion ep.

8-203X out...