Showcase is a very gorgeous place and they've been promoting really good line ups for the two last years.

BUT THAT IS A REALLY POSH PLACE.

You can find there the golden youth of Paris, actually over 90% of the crowd (and it can be really big some nights, the club can hold above 2000 people) is not here for the music, but for the hype. And I feel surprised they seem to appreciate the music that's played though they don't have any idea about what it is. And if you feel it is expansive, don't expect other places in Paris such as Rex Club being cheaper !

Some friends know the promoters really well, these guys have worked hard to regularly book such line ups in Paris. But me and my friends still don't get used to this kindof of crowd, maybe that's the social limit of being a technoaddict.

Cheers.

--
Benoît.