Just saw this on the FaceBooks...

UR is summoning THE HIVE: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS as per UR-043
CHAOS is NECESSARY
Support T. P.

"ATTENTION: Many of you know my classic recording "Love's Got Me High"
(soon to be re-released with fantastic remixes by Marc Romboy &
Jimpster). I have recently discovered an illegally released version
entitled, Love Got Me High (without the " 's") by Greg van Bueren &
Firebeatz. I have tried to resolve this issue privately but these guys
refuse to pay! My friend DJ Rolando said it best when he stated, "It's
not right to steal soul!" History has shown many cases where people
have stolen music ideas from Detroit artists! THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!! DO
NOT SUPPORT THE GREG VAN BUEREN / FIREBEATZ VERSION!!!"

Thanks for your support!

Kind regards,

Terrence Parker

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150363259933326&id=15822493325