I forgot.  I had a great non 313 lot of signatures stolen from me I wanted  to
share...

:the gem:
A vestex 05 signed by Qbert, Atrak, Faust & Shortee, Swamp, and Rob Swift

:Odds and ends:
A signed Joe Namath jersey & helmet.
A signed Joe Montana helmet and 2 jerseys. + 2 mini helmets.
A Gretzky signed kings jersey.
A Yzerman jersey (313)
A Kirk Gibson signed ball (very 313)

:The kicker:
They also got away with 3 mkII technics. A pioneer djm600, a vestex pmc 50a &
an iMac.

:outcome:
They got a mess of valuables but left all of my wax.

:Moral:
All is well that ends well.

-Eric
Sent from my iPhone