i remember hearing about richie hawtin opening/running a club in windor a
few years back.
is there a story here or was i dreaming?
Was that 13 Below? Some pretty damn awesome nights there, but it's closed now.

anyone have any info on the deep chord guys apart from the
www.deepchord.com site?
their releases are excellent.

Here's a hint: Put up your right hand and stare at the thumb. Speaking of, they've got a new CD out now. Is it a compilation of all of their releases so far, or are there any exclusive tracks. I'll be picking that up since I've missed the boat on this label but have been forced to ass shake any time someone drops it.