> Mills is total.  I was, back in the day, an English major, and spend time
> thinking about words, in addition to music, and I'm a fan of expressing
> yourself clearly and concisely.

Remeber Mills was doing architecture school. While english majors may like
to think about clarity of words- architects like to think about how to be
as abstract and post-modern as possible. My place of employment houses an
architecture library, and if you start reading some of the modern and
post-modern architecture books, you'll probably think Mills' writing seems
so clear and concise all of a sudden :) for real.

ps. this thread is officially old. sorry for contributing to staleness..