Well, people get tense because Paul Oakenfold is not an appropriate topic for the list. His personal musical "evolution" does not really have anything to do with Detroit music, culture, or 313. So one would expect sarcasm especially since there are so many trance-related email lists out there, along with websites, music magazines, etc. You're flame baiting here by discussing the common anti-heroes of electronic music. I hope no one has emailed you death threats or something like that, because people on this list should have enough respect to realize there are people out there that don't live on Woodward and only own KDJ records. Those people don't embody what 313 is either.
oh well.
n8