From: Darnistle McKuik [mailto:darnis...@gmail.com]
Sent: 09 May 2013 16:21
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Movement, Music and Detroit

Techno- especially Detroit-related
Drum n Bass
Goth/Punk
IDM

I prefer CDs, but I do buy vinyl as well.
On May 8, 2013 2:34 PM, "Darnistle McKuik"
<darnis...@gmail.com<mailto:darnis...@gmail.com>> wrote:

So it looks like I will be going to the festival again this year!!  YAY!!! I
can hardly wait!

As always,  shopping for music is de rigueur.

That said, other than Detroit Threads and Melodies and Memories, can any of you
local peeps recommend other stores worth checking out? Have any new stores of
interest opened to fill the void?

http://www.bbc.co.uk
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.