Also on the new music front.

The latest Kyle Hall, two thumbs up. While I don't own it, I've had to
opportunity to get an extended preview and it's giving me Hanna /
Warren Harris vibes and that's never a bad thing.

Reissue front. The Fingers Inc. album.

The packaging on each is also top notch. I'm not afraid to admit it, I
enjoy pretty things. :)

Jwan

--
Technoir Audio