Max is indeed a talented dude.  The Chicago reader did a nice piece on the
Kimochi label recently, it's a good read.  I know a lot of heads on this
list also make their music with hustle and DIY spirit and it's good to see
it working so well for someone.
http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/kimochi-sound-max-area-techno-dance-electronic-label-aaron-shinn/Content?oid=20287027

Also we are still working out more slots for the site so the rest of you
313ers please holler if interested

-Arturo