Hi All,

I'm embarking on a home project, and it's sadly time to get rid of a portion of
my record collection, about 250 records (list to be provided). It is important
to me is that they go to a good home to be DJ'd or listened to rather than sold
to a dealer. I can't take the time to ship them, so if you are able to
drive/fly/take the train to a town just just outside of Boston MA USA, they are
yours.
I have a second lot of classic house vinyl that I would prefer sell.
Alternatively I'd be interested in giving the lot to a reputable 503c arts
organization, if you know of one.
Please follow up with an email if you're interested.
thxGil