Sorry for all of the replies to last post, will keep this on topic. Had a
few folks interested in some of our label mixes, we had a great guy from
Chicago make us a mix of all Prelude records.  Not so much Techno related,
but some of this might be up a few of your alleys.

Cheers,
-Art

We'll probably try and do a few more like this soon, in a Techno oriented
direction.

We are pleased as punch to share with you all a great mix from Chicago's
SoundInBetween, spotlighting choice cuts from Prelude's magnificent
catalog.  Prelude [1976-1986] is one of those special record labels at the
right time and place, straddling the end of disco and riding straight
through towards boogie gold, moving countless bodies in the process.  Lots
of heat on this one, enjoy!

http://www.art-and-artifice.com/blog/2016/9/19/10-musics-
got-me-keepin-on-a-tribute-to-prelude