Ok cool. As long as its not like the second American Civil War or somethin'. Let alone www3.

keep it peace. keep it Navaho. hold it down

On 2017-08-17 10:49, Benn Glazier wrote:
We’re all doing our best to block out Trump. So with that in mind…

Certainly 313 related; Porter Rick (so we’re just in scope) and
their new album on Tresor - “Anguilla Electrica” is worth a
listen, been on high rotation here over the past few weeks. Also on
Tresor was a mix CD by DJ Stingray. One hell of a mix, at a time when
mixes seem nothing more than a commodity, this one is bringing life
back into the genre.

----
BENN GLAZIER
WWW.BENNGLAZIER.COM