And to get back OT. Really quite enjoying those DJ Boss 1 mixes for the workout.

On 2017-08-24 19:16, 3...@coke-smyth.net wrote:
And speaking of G.R.I.M.E. producers, anything happening with the
Notting Hill Carnival this year? Lost afterparties?

On 2017-08-20 23:15, David A. Powers wrote:
Oh wait, I actually forgot three of my favorites, both as DJ's and
producers:
First off, Margarat Dygas who is associated with the Perlon label.
Also affiliated with Perlon, and fantastic, is Sonja Moonear.
Finally, Anthea out of London plays and produces some wicked stripped
down techno.

~David

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 4:58 PM Aidan O'Doherty