One word, ok two words:  Spot Lite.  Had a wonderful trip to tha D
in August (for Charivari) and that place is a gem -- cool daytime
coffee shop/hangout, evening shows, most of them streamed
(last night was Alton Miller, Malik Alston and Osunlade, I mean,
serious fun!) -- and a record shop that is rapidly growing.  Crate
digging at midnight!  I got quite a lot of new stuff and, a really
big surprise, a copy of K. Hand's first track Think About It (it was
reissued in 2015).

https://www.spotlitedetroit.com
twitch.tv/spotlitedetroit

fh