Yeah, he was pretty deep into Chicago & Detroit music, I believe he grew up
in Chicago, was pretty close to Ron Trent and was DJ'ing quite early in the
piece, well before his career in fashion. From what it sounds like, he had
quite a varied and excellent taste in musics.

There is a good interview with him via RA Exchange which goes into his
musical past: https://ra.co/exchange/562

⌘⌥P