UNDUBSCRIBELLL

C

--
https://coke-smyth.net/lynx.jpg

Sent from [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/mail/home) for Android.

-------- Original Message --------
On Friday, 10/09/26 at 16:09 kent williams <[email protected]> wrote:

> It is on bandcamp too now. I know I use my collection and streaming on 
> bandcamp so if you're like me having it there is convenient. Anyone who wants 
> a download code email me off list
>
> On Fri, Oct 9, 2026, 7:53 AM dennis j <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> 
>>
>> These are fantastic! Great work and thanks for sharing. I’m enjoying all of 
>> these, but [St Nestor](https://www.subvert.fm/chaircrusher/tracks/st-nestor)
>> Has really grabbed my attention.
>>
>>> On Oct 6, 2026, at 21:18, kent williams <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Some pieces I've been tinkering with since last year.
>>>
>>> Mostly software modular (VCVRack). I like using it to do whole
>>> arrangements as performances, which is the old school way: record live
>>> to DAT and switch up sequencers, FX and channel mutes.
>>>
>>> https://www.subvert.fm/chaircrusher/slant-tales

Reply via email to