>Somebody said that the Andrew Holland Infiltrator mix was hard work or
>sumtin.
>
>I thought that this was a very approachable reworking myself.
>Respect.

I really like Andre's mix, it's really dark and has some great beats to it.

>On UR, does anybody know of any other material by Chuck Gibson besides the
>Perception track on Interstellar.

I believe that's his only release at this time.

>Oh and any stuff by Gerald Mitchell worth checking apart from the Al Green
>sampled Soul Saver.

Gerald had an ep out on 430 West (??) a little while back, pressed with the
X2 technology. Some pretty nice grooves, on the housier tip. But all the UR
guys get in and work on production for a whole heap of tracks... it's
impossible to keep track on who did what... probably a good thing, let the
music do the talkin' :)

Is he Wild Planet?
No.

Peace,