I caught his set in San Francisco over the weekend
                and it was excellent.  I'm sad I never got to check
                out his previous sets to compare, but what I saw on
                friday had me focused and moving at the same time
                throughout the entire performance.  I'm looking
                forward to the next time he swings around Detroit.

                Yeah, those San Francisco guys have formed a tight
                little top-secret clan focused on 'live set technology'
                that is turning and nodding heads everywhere. I need
                to buy me a powerbook...  ;)

                Dale