> Hey, its nice to see someone have theories, i have my own whack ones, but
> for a style of music that was built around pressing buttons on a step
> sequencer, you're giving too much credit out.

I have a *serious* problem with this statement...

and it is clear that either I miscommunicated something, or you didn't read
the first post.  I'm not theorizing about music, I've never even taken a
music theory class, nor learned an instrument...

toneshifting is a mundane psychological effect that is mostly understood in
professional fields with *possible* large social implications...

it's the implications that I am concerned with...

Anyways, to return to 313, any new good Paul Mac's out??

I still carry "former old-school pupil" around, love his sound!!

darw_n

"create, demonstrate, toneshift..."

search for "djdarwin" on napster
www.sphereproductions.com