Hi there,

--- stephen kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
previously...

> I've heard tell that a new Tom and Jerry (4Hero
> under
> ANOTHER name)release is coming soon too... Yeah the
> Broken techno Ep is nice... Some very detroity
> sounding melodies on there...
>
> <snip>
>
> i hadn't heard about a tom and jerry release - but
> there's lots going on at
> reinforced again... marc mac is partly resposible
> for the recent special
> touch releases, there's a new twelve by code071
> (remember london sumtin'?),
> the awesome nu-wave ep by alpha omega and the
> forthcoming 'urban jungle
> sountrack' comps mixed by strech...

yeah... that Nubian mindz lp on Archive recently was
awesome!!! And the Total Science thing on
Reinforced... Infact, most of the major forces in the
jazzbeat movement are all reinforced heads!!!

> i was made up when i first heard the 4hero mix of
> amazon - always considered
> them and reinforced to be the uk's answer to
> underground resistance, so it
> made me very happy - although timeline is the better
> track ;)

I dunno if you remember the Deepest Shade of Techno
Complilation way back. UR did a few tracks for that:)
Dego and Marc have been involved with detroity things
for a looong time and have pretty strong feelings and
heavy involvement with the scene... and pushing things
forward... I've not heard anything by them that's ever
disappointed me:)
So 2000 Black and jazzbeat as a whole is definitely
hugely 313 relevant:)

later,
Nick (Dj Pacific:)

Ps. I heard about that Tom and J thing through
Titonton... supposedly doing a remix for them... I
know Dego was involved with the Ele_mentals in
Columbus at one point and NuEra released something on
21/22:) Anyway, I'll find out the label if you want...
I think it's a label called Foreplay... I'm currently
programming Titonton's official site for my final year
project (and taking far too long over it:) so if
anyone has any questions about him...