YES!

Oh lordy yes!

This is the stuff my sick little dreams are made of!

Don't have a clue who 'The Martian' is but I have a white label I
picked up about 12 mths ago at a market for $2 (believe?!?!?!) - with
'The Martian' texta's on the label. It's in a similar style, similar
equipment used I think - no vocals - just the same SH-101 sound.

D (ps - id be keen to hear from anyone knowing anything about my
little 'find')

>Hey all,
>ever heard the Red Planet track "The Voice of Grandmother"
>It's pretty good, the 909 electro beat is ok, but the SICKEST thing
about
>this song is the bassline.  In the middle of the song, there's this
muting
>of all the drums and stuff and the only thing remaining are these
ethereal
>chords and a hand-played bassline solo.  Sounds like an SH-101 I
think (yes?
>no?).  Sickening indeed.
>

>Aaaannnyyywaay: Who did this song? The label says "Produced by The
Martian"