I-75 to M-59, take M-59 all the way until it ends. it's on your left side about half a mile after it ends, big purple letters can't miss it.

Mike

From: Jeff Sanford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: [313] where the %^&^ is Clutch Cargoes?????
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 10:13:07 -0500

sorry for the off-topic post, but I wonder if some kindhearted 313 local
might tell me how to get from the Ambassador bridge to Clutch Cargoes. It's
in Pontiac in a church...No? What's the best way to get there?
I posted to this list last week about the New Deal playing in Detroit. They
were supposed to play at the Shelter, but the show has been moved to Clutch
Cargoes....damn.

Any help is much appreciated,

jeff