Forget it Scott... Half the list has tried explaining
your point before... Do they listen? Noooooo... It's
like, after thousands of years of civilisation there
are still wars and famine and disease... A person is
clever but people are stupid... f**k 'em, don't bother
complaining... I wonder if there are any half caste
kids on the list? My cousin's are half caste but they
act like they are black... Some act like they are
white... Because it's weird to be trapped between two
cultures...

The reason people are so xenophobic in my country is
because people from other nations can come along and
get what they want because people are too scared to
tell them if they do wrong. As soon as a NATIVE,
ABORIGINAL english person (oops almost said "man"
there:) cries out about it, their chastised for being
racist... Just forget it... Say anything about race
and colour and people get shirty about it straight
away as if it belongs to them... Well, this is a big
f**k you to all you closed minded b***ards out there.
Welcome to the 21st century... Another 100 years of
death and hatred ahead I bet... Why can't people just
put up with it, hey? It's only bl***y music for
Christ's sake...

Later suckers,
Nick:)

--- Scott Brandon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>