F. Flowers?  Fanon Flowers?  still releasing stuff.

From: Sam Karmel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] The one hit wonders of techno/ where r they now?
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 08:18:25 -0700 (PDT)

hi 313'rs

You always hear names mentioned like May, Atkins,
Suanderson, Craig, etc in detroit techno.  There have
been so many other producers that have contributed to
detroit tech with releases on compilations and one or
two 12" etc.  It just interests me that u dont hear
much about these people. I guess the various names
used by single artists doesn't help either.

Anyway, my question is "where r they now???!!!"

I'll start with a Planet E compilation called
"Elements of and experiments with sound" released in
1994.

Mode Selector-F.Flowers

Moodring-K.Tertzag

Flexitone-G.Donald, B.Gillen

The Connection Machine-N.Hagemeier, J-Brandjes

Enhanced-T.Sines (KNOWN)

Hani-Hani

Quadrant-Quadrant

Paperclip People-C.Craig(KNOWN),M.Gottsching

If u have any producers to add or any info on the
above we will somehow solve this mystery.

thanx

Sam