on 4/19/01 5:33 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> If youre talking about Thomas Barnet, then youre talking about one of the
> most criminally unrecognised producer in the history of Detroit techno.

> Not to sure
> what he's done recently though.

I haven't seen him for a while, but as of last year Thomas had a regular gig
at Pure in Detroit.  Maybe he still does.  You can also sometimes spot him
spinning at benefits/fashion shows around town.

The drama with Derrick runs thick and should not be re-visited here.

I'd like to know if there are any production plans in the works for T.
--
There4IM