BTW, that reminds me.... does anybody know where i can listen to (and buy) a new copy of Adam Marshall's new EP on Killer? i raided RT Ferndale's bins, Melodies and Memories, and Schoolkids and it doesn't look like any of them have it.

Mike

From: "stuffed bird" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] things that have been knocking my eardrums to the floor
Date: 27 Apr 2001 09:51:31 -0000

- Metro Area 3 by the Geist: no comment needed for those who know it :-)

- Addvibe - Brothers: deeper house on the fabulous Discfunction label

- Mike Grant - The Struggle Of My Peoples (Mr G mix): played it last weekend and just totally freaked out

- Laurent Garnier - Smart Move: Laurent giving us some smooth house

- T Connection - At Midnight: disco bomb Levan-style...

RD, can't wait to get home and play these babies again :-)

Signup for FREE email and member home pages at http://www.turkey.com