--- "Bulger, Tim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > If it's
'Voyeurism', I just picked that up recently
> and it's been blowing me
> away.. It's not your typical 4/4 pounding techno
> beat, but he changes it up
> alot with clever breakdowns and stuff.  Really cool.

Hi all,
Yeah, the one in the Orange sleeve is Voyeurism...
This isn't his new LP/CD tho, His new one is called
"Selections for Intercourse" and has real strings and
opera vocals in it... It's supposedly been out since
the 9th but I haven't seen it about... Titonton's on
his European tour at the moment but I'll ask him when
he gets back if it's been put back (again). Residual
is a great label but they're not so good at sticking
to deadlines:)

Later,