> Claude Young wins my generosity league though.  Besides being top fella,
he
> is also well generous.  Everytime he used to come to Voodoo in Liverpool
he
> always stuck some cash behind the bar to get people a drink or two.

Claude is the Mr. Generosity hands down! I first saw him about 5 years ago,
with around 15 friends, and after his set we were chatting and he bought JD
and cokes for every one of us, "How many of you are there," he says,
counting us all :) Since then, various members of that original 15 have seen
him at various points and he's always had time after his set to catch up
over more JDs and coke. What a guy.