I have to admit, I am truly baffled by something, and I am thinking and
speaking in the mind of an entertainment business owner...

Why, on earth, would a major company, fire the head guy, a notorious artist
no less, 2 weeks prior to the event?  That makes no sense at all.  If I were
planning an aggressive take-over and re-shaping of a company, the *last*
thing that would enter my head would to be to create mass controversy.  If I
were that aggressive, I would simply wait till after the event.  And if I
was shady, I would realize that waiting would most likely provide greater
potential to pass the blame, or to create some fault, and the level of
controversy would be at its lowest after an event....

It just seems odd.

darw_n...

... :i: explore.