From: diana potts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 6:13 AM
To: enlighten
Subject: [313] considerable schedule change (DEMF)

Hello (again).

  Just as an FYI, if you turn your browser to
http://www.electronicmusicfest.com/schedule/

 you'll notice there's been a considerable change in
the schedule, artist additions etc. Some things...

1.Derrick May is closing the fest WHILE Doc Martin is
at an adjacent stage.????

2.I'll meet you at the Bacardi Stage after I check out
what's going on at the Miller Genuine Draft Stage.

3.De La Soul is still only performing for an hour,
that gives enough time for shouts outs and perhaps two
songs??

4.Kooky Scientist, Delano Smith and Kirk Degiorgio are
playing at the same time. NOT FAIR.

5.Prefuse 73 has been added to the line up. YES YES
YES YES YES

 I have my own thoughts on why these changes are
happening now, but I'll leave it to you....

peas&latkes
Diana