--- Lucas Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've actually got two records:
>
> First one Halogen (INDX002a)
> A1. Nyquist
> B1. Bliss
> B2. Bliss (Sky mix)
>
> Written and produced by Zach Roberts

It's rather funny how I acquired the IND-X Record. About 4 or 5 years ago
I helped a friend set up a bunch of Zach's dj equipment at his wedding
reception. After the reception my friend I and I loaded all the equipment
back into a van and took the stuff back to Zach's and he gave us a few
records. I didn't care for The Electric Company record too much then, but
I like the original and a couple of the mixes on the record now.

=====
Krhn! - [Detroit Intelectronic Listowner           ]
[aim : krhn3][Visual ID - http://facelink.com/Krhn ]
[Intelligent Electronic Music Discussion:          ]
[http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/intelectronic    ]