Did anybody see the TV special (I think it aired Sunday - ?) where she was interviewed and gave her "vision" for DEMF 2002? My wife taped it so I could see it. I'll be more specific after I watch it tomorrow.
                        jeff
ps
Loved the CARL CRAIG = DEMF banner.
I'm glad the honored Carl along with Derrick, Kevin & Juan. A friend and I were just about to start chanting "What about Carl?" when they finally gave him some props - weak ones, I thought.