i gotta agree that dancing next to Boo Williams was pretty funny...

anybody know who played on the Motor stage right before the hail started coming down? it was a chi-house set, great mixing, had the crowd jumping like crazy

Mike

From: Samuel Hobbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] boo williams, laurent, jak, etc.
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 09:38:51 -0700 (PDT)

1)   i just gotta say that i think that the best laugh
i had all of demf was seeing boo williams getting
freak-nasty while dancing with some girl during glenn
underground's set.
2)   laurent was absolutely amazing.  i was really
happy to see him get some extra time and give that
shoutout to carl.
3)   jak was absolutely the most surreal experience i
have ever had at a party.  richie kept banging till
8:30.  he had total control of the room.  he
controlled the mood with music, lights, fog.  the
sound was so loud that my girlfriend who left the
party early said she could hear the party on the 11th
floor of the ramada hotel (where we stayed).   how
long has it been since richie has performed as
plastikman?  although i can't confirm this, i got the
feeling that all those cd's he was playing was stuff
of his album that's coming out this summer.
4)   i had a complete blast the whole weekend!  i just
gotta say that back stage at the focus mainstage
seemed really disorganized.  also...was it just me or
did the sound system seem to crap out monday

-sam