If you're within easy travel time of Chapel Hill NC, and you want
to play a DJ in a feature film, and you're free to work the day
of July 30th, and you don't care about getting paid, drop me a line.

I'm told there is at least one spoken line as well.

My brother is writing and directing a movie and needs a DJ.  You
will actually be spinning during filming, to give the cast something
to groove to, but most likely the actual music will be dubbed in
during post production.