Hey there.... the first track you're talking about is
"Keep Pushin'" - Boris Dlugosch on Suntune Records
1996.... probably a million remixes of this one as
well.
Fond memory of John Acquaviva dropping this one at
Sickness/Recovery a few years ago..... I was outside
of the main tent and when Acquaviva starting playing
this, people were literally running to get back inside
for this track..... hehehe
md