After careful consideration I'm throwing out the The Groove and
replacing that with Reese & Santonio The Sound KMS

1. "Feel Surreal" from Techno : The Sound of Detroit Ten
2. Rhythim Is Rhythim The Dance (Living Room Mix) Transmat
3. "Wiggin" from Innovator Soundtrack for the Tenth Planet Network
4. "Techno Music" from Techno : The Sound of Detroit Ten
5. Reese & Santonio The Sound KMS