>What other interesting stuff have folk picked up of late? Anyone heard
>Clayton's "Lateral Forces" album on Vertical Form?

Lateral Forces is an ep which came out around October last year. It is
brilliant, as is everything else I've heard on this label, not the least of
which would be Skein : Venice and Pub : Summer pts 1 and 2.

My other interesting picks of late:
Shura : Recreated Silence (3B)
Kid 606 : PS You Love Me (Mille Plateaux)
SCSI 9 : Silkome (Trapez)
Jeff Bennet : Nudle Attack (Kung Fu Dub)
AtJazz : Labfunk (Mantis)
Various : Compost 100 (Compost)
Marumari : Supermogadon (Carpark)
Sense : View from a Vulnerable Place (Neo Ouija)
Various : Staedtizism 2 (~scape)
Rhythm & Sound w/ C. Campbell : King in my Empire (Burial Mix)

Respect
JasonB