From: Jayson B. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 4:44 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Richie Hawtin - DE909

>So... would the general consensus be that the whole DE909 thingy has pretty
>much run it's course?

I'd just like to mention that i find it fascinating that someone who is so
very concerned with being forward thinking has obsessively used one single
instrument for 10 years or so.  mind you richie has done things with the 909

that not many have done.  I'm not disrespecting him in ANY way, i'm just
trying to see what everyone thinks about this.