These people booked me, signed a contract, never paid the deposit, never
return phone calls, encountered problems with city officials and canceled
the event.

If they had any class they would have forfeited the deposit instead of just
screwing up my scheduling and finances.  And they still haven't taken down
their website.

http://www.techmotofest.com/lineup.html

I repeat I will NOT be appearing @ this event.

Chuck Shattlerow
Planet Honda Racing
44600 Michigan Ave.
Canton, MI   48185

R.J. Johnson
Planet Raver Productions
49742 Plymouth Way
Plymouth, MI   48170

Never trust a production company with the word "raver" in it, no matter how
much money they offer you.

Telepathic regards,
The Kooky Scientist

TELEPATHICA - P.O.B.80337 - Boston, MA  02180-0010  FX 978-741-8901
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.mp3.com/fredgiannelli
http://www.telepathica.com