Not that I imagine anyone driving from Detroit to Iowa City, but there
is going to be a Blue Haven disaster benefit at the Green Room in Iowa City
with Lady Espina, Del Sol, Vince Woolums, and DJ Miche' September 25th.

Actually I think there are at least 20 people from Iowa City on 313 so
this isn't that inappropriate a venue to announce this.

Another interesting benefit coming up is from Sonic Groove, which will be
a 12" featuring Dietrich Schoenemann, Tony Rohr, and Neil Landstrumm.
BROOKLYN REPRESENT! I can't find any web info on it, but I imagine the
usual suspects around Detroit and elsewhere will be carrying it.

Anyone who saved Dietrich's E-mail about this, or does have a website reference,
feel free to follow up!