--- Dennis Donohue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Motor was completely full.  And off the hook.

There was too many people IMHO.  20 min. wait at the
bar, 20 min. wait for the bathroom, 30 min. wait for
coatcheck, plus the drunken fools.  A very intoxicated
girl decided to pick a fight with mine and Dennis'
wife, which caused us to leave right at the beginning
of Scan 7's set.  But the music was great which made
it worthwhile (Gabe Real w/ an oldskool electro set :)
 Does he always play that?), although we'll probably
stay in next year.

Kevin